Skip over navigation
Latest News - Last Update 5/9/2013
Pillsbury Fire Page Update
Update - Please Read
- Burn ban is in place as of May 1st NO burning of leaves
DO NOT BRING OR ADD TO THE BURN PILE.
- The main bath house has solar lighting that is controlled by a 30 min timer.
There is two timers one for the showers and the other for the main area.
- Road conditions are rough the bad area at this time is the section from Soda Creek Store up the hill to the slide area.
- Gate combo changes May 13th
- Propane tanks must be properly secured and have the proper connections.
- All fuel and batteries must be stored in secondary containment container.
- We now have solar lighting in the main restroom (#1) and the middle restroom (#2)...
This was installed the first part of January, Thanks to Gary G, Walt L and Allan &TJ H.
- Reminder that the gate combo will be changed the first Monday in February.
- Your paper work for 2013 is due February 15th you must initial each rule and Sign all the forms
and send in the WHITE copy. You are to keep the yellow so you can have your guest read the
rules along with other family members that may use the camp site.
- Work weekend #1 is February 23 & 24th we will attempt to have dumpster onsite; weather
permitting. A email will be sent prior to this date with a suggested plan of projects.
- Burning of your leaves is permitted as long as it is a BURN DAY and it is your RESPONSABILTY
to know this. The Burn Info number is (707) 263-3121 it is a recording that is updated daily you
can call the night before you plan on going up. Remember that you can only burn Agriculture
(vegetation). NOT processed lumber (plywood, painted, stain or treated lumber)
- We continue to work on the permitting issue; at this time there is nothing new to report
- Please reminder that we are still in the clean up mode and correcting all safety issues.
- We cannot repair or construct any structures that do not belong to PG&E.
- If you are assigned to B-dock you will be getting a email from your dock captain about dock
repairs. A date must be set so the repairs can be completed.
- Attend a Work Party or Two
- Rake your camp
- Get your paperwork in
- Send your dues in